We may use some cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to identify the computer or device you’re using to access our websites, allow us to see which pages are visited and how you move through the site – but we cannot identify you personally.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by us or our partners. They transmit information back to us.
- Make it possible for you to use our website
- Show you information and offers that are relevant to you
- Find out more about how our customers use the site
- If you’ve searched on our site, then left the website and then you come back later, the search panel will keep the information you provided before, so you won’t need to fill everything in again.
- To record, measure and analyse how our customers use our website. We use this information to understand what you want from our website and which activities are proving most popular.
- To see how you move around our website, so we can look into any errors stopping you from being able to do what you want.
- To view which activities appeal to the same people to enable us to build relevant multi-activity packages.
Types of cookies
Here are the types of cookies and details about what they’re used for:
- Application Cookies – for searching, mailing and buying through a website.
We do use these
- Analytical Cookies – monitor traffic to a website and how users interact with it.
We do use these
- Behavioural Cookies – generate content most relevant to your previous usage.
We do not use these
- Marketing Cookies – allow interaction with you once you’ve left a website, eg. showing adverts.
We do not use these
Cookies are unique to the web browser you’re using – so if you’re using a desktop computer as well as a mobile, different data will be collected for each. Your web browser is what you use to view web pages, eg. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject 3rd Party Cookies (from partners of the sites you visit) or reject all cookies. If you don’t allow cookies, some features of our website may not work.
MED Equus Ltd. respect your rights to privacy and believe it is important that you know how we handle your personal details and conduct business.
How to contact us
We can be reached via e-mail, post or telephone as detailed on our Contact Us page.
Identity Theft Precautions
Your bank & credit / debit card details are not stored or held by MED Equus Ltd.
All paper documents holding personal details that are not required to be held by law, or for accounting / tax purposes, are destroyed when your order has been completed and successfully delivered to you.
Our web site does not automatically record e-mail addresses or other personal information, unless it is provided by you when you fill out a form on our web site.
However (in common with almost every other web site on the internet) our web servers automatically recognise technical items like IP addresses and session details. These items are used solely by our systems administrators to monitor the performance of our web service and to plan for and develop improvements to our on-line systems.
Please read our Cookies Policy for more information on this.
Your e-mail address, telephone number or other personal information is not sold or disclosed to any other party.
We use virus scanning software on all of our inbound or outbound e-mail traffic without exception.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or submit their e-mail address to us. The information we collect is used solely to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. We do not share your details with any other companies.
If you do not want to receive communications from us in the future, please let us know either by email, or by contacting us at the address given in our contact details.
We occasionally send e-mail newsletters, which contain news, information or offers which we feel will be of value to you. These are only very occasional mailings, but never the less if you do not want to receive them, simply let us know by either using the unsubscribe link provided on the email, or by contacting us at the address given in our contact details.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding specific enquiries, availability requests or bookings they have placed on-line.
We do not use “cold call” telephone marketing techniques.
We may use your e-mail or address contact details to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to the site and its functionality, or other information we feel relevant to you.
If you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose, please contact us as above.
Access to Data
You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our systems. All requests should be made in writing to this person at the address given in our contact details.
If any data we hold is incorrect you have the right to ask for it to be amended, by writing to us at the address given in our contact details.