3 years ago
Watch the video
We offer the first commercially available non-jockey based, remote upper airway endoscope available to the equine veterinary world.
We have helped perform more than 1000 examinations on all breeds of horse which has aided in the diagnosis of problems such as DDSP (dorsal displacement of the soft palate), paralysis of the larynx and impingement of the aryepiglottal folds along with other less well known upper airway disorders. Along with a live image a video is then stored onto a hard drive and can be studied post examination.
To further develop this tool as a diagnostic device a GPS report now accompanies every examination, this provides information such as elevation, speed and distance travelled.
The telemetric endoscope has been developed to satisfy market demand and has excellent features including:
- Telemetry – Ability to view URT remotely during positioning at rest & exercise
- Xenon light source with 4 guides, 120 vertical degree field of view
- Able to view the pharynx & larynx
- Quick release endoscope mechanism
- Key safety features for the horse & operator
- Fully immersible scope/processor
- Avoids cross contamination between horses
- Semi-flexible endoscope – Retains position in URT
- Full remote 4 way deflection
- Optimal remote positioning of the endoscope in the URT
- Remote automatic/manual air and water
- Keeps the distal end of the endoscope clean & clear during exercise
- Supplied with 2 rechargable batteries (1.5hrs each)
- Maximise examinations during client visits
- Adjustable scope & halter with endoscope retaining arm
- Accommodates all size horses
- Easy to set up – Time saving
- Neoprene saddle blanket – accommodates the components
- Notebooks with endoscopic software
- Remote recording, remote viewing, AVI files, video review with slow motion & stills
- Quality German engineering – Robust equipment.
- STAY IN TOUCH
- With our latest news and offers
- Sign up for our newsletter